Direct Debit/Credit ACH (Automated Clearing House) will save you time and money by allowing your social security, pension, or retirement check deposited directly to your Energize Acct. ACH is typically low dollar repetitive payments, transfers, or deposits to or from your Energize Acct.
Give below to other credit union, bank, social security, or utility (they must originate transaction, Energize cannot):
- Energize Routing # (ABA): 303085434
- Acct Type: Savings (No Checking)
- Your Energize Acct Name: provide name
- Your Energize Acct #: 5 Digits Max
Quick and easy way for you to send or receive funds from another financial institution.
Outgoing Wire Instructions
Accepted weekdays for a $20 Fee. Requests must be received by 2:30 PM.
Energize Credit Union Wire Transfer Form must be used and include the following:
- Financial Institution Name & ABA Routing #
- Further Credit Name & ABA (if applicable)
- Beneficiary Acct #, Name, and Physical Address
Incoming Wire Instructions
Wire to Routing # (ABA)
Bank of Oklahoma; Oklahoma City, OK 73124
For credit to Acct #
Energize CU | 198895
Final credit to
Member Name & Acct #