Energize Credit Union works hard to fulfill the financial needs of electric and telephone cooperative employees in Oklahoma. We do this by providing a secure and above average dividend source for deposits as well as low loan rates. Our office is in the Oklahoma Association of Electric Cooperative’s (OAEC) building, which allows us to work closely with association staff on various projects throughout the year.
Energize is a great place to work. We are a small office (4 total employees) of professionals who work closely with our network of 28 credit union directors at local cooperatives throughout the state. We promote work life balance with our employees. We have fun while being productive. We work every day to create environment where we support each other.
We love our members! With members located in all 77 Oklahoma counties we love when we get to meet our members face to face. Whether it’s meeting them at the cooperative they work in their home county or when they come to OKC for training at OAEC it is so nice when we get to connect a face with a name.
We believe Energize is the right home for financial professionals who are dedicated to providing members with superior value and service.
Energize believes in offering excellent benefits to keep you and your family healthy and help you plan for retirement.
Benefits available to full time employees:
- Medical & Prescription Insurance for employee & family
- High deductible PPO plan (paid by credit union)
- Traditional PPO plan (partially paid by credit union)
- Dental Insurance for employee only (paid by credit union)
- Life insurance & AD&D (paid by credit union
- Spouse life insurance (paid by credit union)
- Child life insurance (paid by credit union)
- Business travel accident insurance (paid by credit union)
- Long term disability coverage (paid by credit union)
- 401 (k) retirement contribution plan. Energize contributes 2.5% of base salary after one year waiting period.
- Generous defined benefit retirement plan. Includes a normal retirement date of age 62 or after 30 years of service at a 1.7% factor. The plan is fully funded by Energize after one year waiting period.
- Vision insurance
- Dependent dental insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Heath saving account
- Sick leave, earn 12 days per year
- Vacation, 10 days after one year of service, increasing to a maximum of 20 days
- Paid holidays